Jan 30, 2016

Cards Against Humanity Custom Card Ideas

Everyone loves Cards Against Humanity, right?


Some of my friends and I have gradually come up with a fair amount of ideas for more cards, perfect for all those blank cards they include for you to write your own.  Feel free to steal any ideas you like!

Things of offensive nature after the break...





White Cards:

  • Jar-Jar Binks
  • The perceived infallibility of Oprah's judgement
  • The feeling of disappointment of Al Gore after the 2000 election
  • THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
  • The motherfucking Dragonborn of legends
  • A box of useless white crayons
  • A woman in the kitchen.  Where she belongs.
  • Crushingly effective guilt-trips
  • Fear itself
  • Three monkeys jumping on a bed
  • Aiming for your worst enemy and hitting your best friend
  • Seventeen thousand adorable kittens
  • Pungent grease from Ted Cruz's head
  • The Hunger Games
  • A drunken chorus of Bohemian Rhapsody
  • A game of Monopoly that lasts until the sun expands to swallow the Earth




Black Cards:


  • "We have nothing to fear but ______.
  • What else did the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar eat?
  • So professor, what exactly did you study for your dissertation?
  • Don't look in that drawer, son!  That's where mommy keeps _____!
  • All at once I knew what we had been missing for so many years: ______.
  • What gave me these scars in 'Nam?
  • Yesterday I saw ______ masturbating to _______.
  • What do you want to be when you grow up, son?
  • ______: Gotta catch 'em all.
  • Girls just wanna have ______.
  • Jesus won't come back to Earth because of _______.
  • I can't believe I found ______ in the thrift store, just $0.95!


You're welcome, and as always, feel free to say whatever you want in the comments section below, have at it.

1 comment :

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. Access Cards

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints? Leave your thoughts below!