Feb 6, 2016

How to Solve a Rubik's Cube Video



Got my first Rubik's Cube yesterday, solved it three times today!  So what's the secret?


Obviously at this point I'm anything but an expert, but I have learned quickly and I found it largely thanks to a few very helpful video tutorials, I wanted to share this one in particular as being the most helpful and better than anything I could make at this point:




However, I was able to screenshot a few of the most useful points and algorithms and put them together into a printable image; this will make life easier on you once you get to an intermediate point and is much more convenient than skipping around a video to pause at the right algorithms.
Enjoy, happy cubing!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints? Leave your thoughts below!