Apr 29, 2016

Using GIMP to "Photoshop" my friend


This was a fun challenge for me; what started out as contributing some "useful" photos to a collage as a present for a friend rapidly spiraled into a challenge to see just how many iconic photographs I could fit him into.  I already presented him with the masterpiece above (he loved it) - he doesn't suspect that there are more than half a dozen more already finished!





*This* moon landing pic is fake

A true American hero

And could run pretty far too, how else could he get into all these pics?

An intergalactic hero no less

Although occasionally caught in tight spots

He remains a controversial figure throughout history for his legacy

If you have any suggestions, I'm open to it and you might see your suggestion up here soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints? Leave your thoughts below!